Thursday, July 28, 2016

I want to remember every moment

   I have a bad memory,but I don't want to forget anything in Castleton University .
   I want to remember the moment that Erica talk to me with warm smile and Devo introduced himself with sunshine smile at Albany Airport. I want to remember the moment that Shambo's serious expression and  introduced himself with  his make us ear pregnant voice. I want to remember the moment that  Regan cooked too many delicious food at bowling birthday party.Regan so sweet,she awalys makes ue moved.
   Also I  want to remember professor Phil and Karen's every lessons .Thanks my teachers .Please foegive me sleep on your class.
   Except that I want to remember  everyone smile in Dinning Hall,they are  friendly,I like their cooked food.And I want to remember  Rutland's everyone.They are friendly.I still  remember an old man told me  his grandson's girl friend come  from China and an old Lady told me her granddaughter learning in China .At museum ,a  guide told me his granddaughter had learning chinese many years,she was a volunteer explain to chinese visitor in museum.
    I love there,it is colorful.Green Forest,bule sky,white cloud,yellow folwers and beautiful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment