Thursday, July 28, 2016

Lovely teachers

Tomorrow we will have our final classes. I feel sad about this. I really enjoy Professor and Karen's classes. When I first attended Professor Philip's class, I was excited. He is a knowledgable professor and a sociologist. I really enjoyed the class when he talked about what is sociology, the American history, American values, American religions and so on. I was patient to listen to him and I felt satisfied when I understood what he said. Actually Professor is a wonderful drummer too. He looks young, powerful and confident when he is performing with his band on the stage. I am so luck that I have attended Professor 's classes. Karen, I love funny, considerate and warm hearted Karen. We are used to playing games in her classes with funny Karen. She is good at English language teaching and I have learned lots of new words in her classes. Last but not least, I want to say thank you to these lovely teachers. Thank you Professor Philip! Thank you Karen!

No comments:

Post a Comment