Thursday, July 28, 2016

My Favorite Memory

There are two days we were about to leave Castleton University, it is filled with good memories of the place, I really don't want to leave, but life is always on the way, we must to keep going. In Castleton three weeks, I really have too many unforgettable memories, they will always exist in somewhere in my heart, is sealed by me, become one of my most precious memories. In fact, when I sign up the camp, I thought is to go to another university, I heard that the university's department of music is very good, so my heart was filled with a lot of expectations. But later we be notified this year not in that university, so I'm disappointed, and no inner expectations. Life is often like this, when you don't have any expectation, reality is always wonderful. I has done so much in Castleton University about music, these experiences really has a great help to me! I really appreciate everyone give everything to me! In these three weeks, I have so many amazing experience, my most unforgettable experience was the second week of Tuesday, Shambo and I sitting on the grass, we appreciate Professor Phill's summer concert, I don't know why, but when I close my eyes, I always involuntarily to return to that day. Shambo told me each type of music was playing, I learned a lot from him, he is really a great friend. Live in United States is a perfect thing,summer concert and Shambo's band show either would be the reason why I don't want to go home, I don't know how to describe such a feeling, but I think, if I was born in the United States, it will not be the same as now? I don't know the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment