Thursday, July 28, 2016

SEE YOU, CU !


No doubt, this experience will be one of the best memories of my life.

We took part in many activities in the first week. What impressed me most isthe drama, Man of La Mancha. That was the first time Iwatched a drama. And it was really amazing. It felt like watching a wonderful movie. Whether the actors' performance or the music was great, absolutely.

But sadly, I got chickenpox last week. I had to stay in the room and could not take part in any group activities. Everyday except eating is sleeping. What a boring week I had! I am so ssorry to bring you all so much trouble. But thank everyone for the concern for me. It is a pleasure to be friends with you guys.

Now it is the last week that we are here. To be frankly, I do not want to leave so soon. Three weeks is very fast. Of course, for me, it is only two weeks. I will value the last time here. And I am sure I will miss you everyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment