Thursday, July 28, 2016

My favorite memories

       On July 16th we went to the Shelbourne Museum and I got my favorite memory there.
       We went to the ship Ticonderoga which is built on the land and I knew that the ship Ticonderoga is used as a transport tool to pass food, clothes and people, it means the ship Ticonderoga is a passenger ship.Then we went to the toys' room, we saw many kinds of toys at that room, although they are all made up by wood or other normal things.
        I saw the tiny toys such as circus cars in a very long aisle. There are many animals in the cars, such as okapi, giraffe, lion, polar bear,monkey,seal elephant and tapir. It's my first time to see the tapir, although it's just a model, it looks strange, much strange. And then we went to the whirligig, I think it's just for kids but I still want to have a try, to my surprise it's very interesting, I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment